Tim Conroy specializes in residential real estate in the Iowa City Area.
Tim enjoys working with clients and helping them discover Iowa City and the surrounding communities. He prides himself on customer service, creative marketing, and helping clients navigate transactions. For Tim, the vibrancy of the Iowa City Area is its best characteristic. The area’s unique blend of arts, culture, educational institutions, local businesses, and continued growth has created an exceptional community. He’s interested in civic issues, local politics, and was an at-large candidate for the Iowa City Council in 2015.
Tim’s wife, Anna Conroy, is a Physician Assistant in the Gynecological Oncology Department at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. They have one daughter and live in the Northside Historic District.
Tim grew up in Iowa City and spent summers on Nantucket Island. He was raised in a creative household and got to know the academic and artistic scenes in Iowa City. Tim returned to Iowa City after attending Wheaton College in Norton Massachusetts to pursue a career in real estate.
- Past member of the Board of Directors for Shelter House
- Past member of the University of Iowa Museum of Art Members’ Council
- Past member of the Iowa City Downtown District’s First Round Committee
- Past Campaign Committee Member for United Way of Johnson and Washington Counties
- At-large Candidate for the Iowa City Council in 2015
- B.A. in Political Science from Wheaton College in Norton, Massachusetts (Class of 2009)
- Scottish Parliament Internship Program, Edinburgh, Scotland (2008)
- West High School (Class of 2005)